What version of Counter Strike you play and what mode you like?

BlackPearl

Hello everyone how the topic itself it said we have some random easy questions like the follow ones.

• What version of Counter Strike do you like and play more
  1. Counter Strike 1.6
  2. Counter Strike Condition Zero
  3. Counter Strike Source 
  4. Counter Strike Global Offensive
  5. Counter Strike Nexon Zombie
  • What mode/modes did you played and you still play
  1. Clasic
  2. CSDM
  3. Paintball
  4. GunGame
  5. Hero
  6. Zombi
  7. Headshot only
  8. Other ( Specific it )
  • Model of Posting
  1. Nickname:
  2. Counter Strike Version:
  3. Mode or Modes what do you play or played:
  4. Reason of the choose:

While i`m the Original Poster i will start with my reply.

1. Nickname: [jRF] BlackPearl
  2. Counter Strike Version: CS 1.6 & CS:GO
  3. Modes: CS1.6 : Clasic , CSDM , GG , HS - CS:GO: Clasic , Arms Race , Deathmatch.
  4. Reason of the choose: About version of Counter Strike 1.6 because i`ve been playing it alot and Counter Strike Global Offensive because is the newest one and have an awesome graphic , about the modes those are the reason:
  • Clasic: Regardless the facts when i started to play Counter Strike the only one mode was Clasic so i keept to play this mode for the whole time.
  • GunGame: I found it beside of a friend and it was interesting at the beggining while i got more experience of shooting with all the weapons.
  • CSDM: Is kinda same as GunGame a bit different that you can choose the weapon wich you want to play so is must likely that you get experience of the Respawn Points on maps
  • Headshot Only: I hope i will find again an server runing this mode because is awesome , rarely i can find one and that is fully with lag , ofc this mode give you alot of experience of killing the inamics on head so basically if you change server from HS to Clasic you will get banned reason? [ Cheater Aim ] or even destroy i got that on few servers.

Well i hope must of you will let us to know your experience on Counter Strike game and what would you like to be changed into it.

• Like 1

1. Nickname: dK^aLeX

Counter Strike Version: Counter Strike 1.6 ( First Version )

Mode or Modes what do you play or played: I play Classic/CSDM/Zombie/JailBreak/Base Builder/Gungame/Deathrun

Reason of the choose: Why? Because i like, simple and atractive shooter game.

• 1 month later...

1. Nickname: Oscar

Counter Strike Version: cs1.6

Mode or Modes what do you play or played: classic and csdm

Reason of the choose: i like cs1.6 because there are number of cheats available on internet for this game. :v :)

1. Nickname: Oscar
  2. Counter Strike Version: cs1.6
  3. Mode or Modes what do you play or played: classic and csdm
  4. Reason of the choose: i like cs1.6 because there are number of cheats available on internet for this game. :v :)

Wut ... trust me every single game have cheats avaible is just about knoweldge of using them but i never suggest to do it as you saw on REDDEVIL what happen when you do it is better to play fair.