How many of you know English ?!

Minnie

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i Know English :)

i think no one told you to modulate Them .......

I* not small (i) Because in the rules of the English language letter "i" must be always capital letter whether in the foreground or middle or end of the sentence.

You say "modulate" This word means change, But I understand what you mean, You are trying to say that "corrects" the words, so this distinction :) between them.

According on what you say

In my opinion, Good job at least they learn from their mistakes, am I right?

Don't take it seriously, but nobody perfect, you can correct my words in Romanian or in another language.

I* not small (i) Because in the rules of the English language letter "i" must be always capital letter whether in the foreground or middle or end of the sentence.

You say "modulate" This word means change, But I understand what you mean, You are trying to say that "corrects" the words, so this distinction :) between them.

According on what you say

In my opinion, Good job at least they learn from their mistakes, am I right?

Don't take it seriously, but nobody perfect, you can correct my words in Romanian or in another language.

Are You Talking Seriously About This  Letter " i  " It's Not A School, Not a Speech 

And Also His Topic Not for your peoblems and i was talking to will smith Don't Put Your ***** in.

And are You Really ? talking about yourself I American?  Modulate Mean Correct  And R.i.p English if You Don't Know What's The Meaning Of Modulate ...

P.S : I Am Not Wasting My Time Talking With Kids.

Another P.S : Don't Replay in This Topic Again beacuse it's Not For me Or For You . 

Enjoy. H.N.Y

Are You Talking Seriously About This  Letter " i  " It's Not A School, Not a Speech 

And Also His Topic Not for your peoblems and i was talking to will smith Don't Put Your ***** in.

And are You Really ? talking about yourself I American?  Modulate Mean Correct  And R.i.p English if You Don't Know What's The Meaning Of Modulate ...

P.S : I Am Not Wasting My Time Talking With Kids.

Another P.S : Don't Replay in This Topic Again beacuse it's Not For me Or For You . 

Enjoy. H.N.Y

Should I clap ???? Oh my God, "modulate" something you did change !! like you go to parking the car, but you didn't do it right, so you just do a little modulate for it !

Correct word, used when you correct an word or correct the sentence or anything else, but maybe it's work to put "modulate" but it don't make sense, correct word is more better than this, and yes I'm from America, and you don't understand the different between them, and yes we aren't in speech or in school, we are in section "International Forum" Where we must respect this language wherever you go, don't fucking disrespect now, because I didn't insult or cursing you, sorry I do reply just to be obvious to you and I'm not kid

And a Happy new year to you too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/23/2018 at 11:43 PM, SOSOA^_^ said:

yes i do speak english, by the way look at my Artwork page at the last reply im giving 20 FREE AVATARS TO USE

https://rangfort.ro/forum/topic/68953-artwork-sosoa_/

This is not design zone next time when i will see something like that you will get warn for off topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...