Cs 1.6 Or CS GO

Cs 1.6 is The Top Shooting Game in my Way

Choose Which is Better ,

Then Atlast i will say the Winner !*

Model :

Choosed [Cs 1.6 or Cs GO ] : "Your Answer"

• 2 months later...

Choosed [Cs 1.6 or Cs GO ] : "Counter Strike Global Offensive"

Well Counter Strike 1.6 is the oldest version of this game also have aloooot of players and servers i belive more than CS:GO but there are alot of difference between of those 2 versions and those are:

• Graphic - Counter Strike Global Offensive have way much better graphic even is asking an better computer to play on it.
  • Cheaters - Well on CS 1.6 are way too many of them and most of the time they are not really good punished otherwise of CS:GO where you can play only Steam ON and if you cheat on there you can say good bye to your Steam Account or how we call it "Enjoy your VACation" and yeah is more easy to caugh an cheater on CS:GO and get his Steam Account VAC BANNED than on 1.6
  • Source of playing - In Counter Strike Global Offensive they have made an new system wich is Competitive Matches like Warnight / Mix on 1.6 but there is all moderated by Valve Moderators and you have 2 different ranking systems wich are Competitive Matches and Medals Ranking where you can get weapons as drop in game why i just said weapons ? Well all default weapons are for free but if you want to get some cool skins you have to buy it or play that game and get them from the cases or server drop wich is an good posibility what you can have.

There are more things to be explained about Counter Strike Global Offensive , i dont say that 1.6 is the worst one but right now all i can see CS:GO is getting more players day by day and is going to reach the 1st place of the most played game at the moment and if you dont belive me well borrow the game on Steam and play it for at the last 1 month and you will change your mind in the end.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

CS:GO is new.

Only... CS 1.6 is the best.

I choose CS 1.6 !