Cazador

[Jurnalul tau] - Cazador

Hello, straight up to the point, i enjoy playing Counter-Strike and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. This is what my Pc can handle at the moment. I really am looking forward to play DBD ( Dead By Daylight ) with my friend @Skadi as soon as I can buy my new pc because the game looks bomb.

Today I recorded something for the community and I cutted it to the best moments, I played pes 2013 and let me know how did I play :)

Here is the footage of the half time, agains the best settings of the game:

• Like 2
  • Thank you ! 1

English

Man this footbal game play reminds me when my mom bought me and my brother our first PC. I think it was a 4x86 or 6x86 can't remember. I would skip school, steal cigarettes from my mom's purse, then play video games like the vagabond I still am to this day. Nice goal at 34:11 !!! :)) DAAYUM !!! :))

So yeah, I don't want to steal your post @Cazador but I would play Fifa 98 or some type of Fifa, can't remember which Fifa worked on the old PCs. But I had friends over as well. I will keep all my personal thoughts for my upcoming personal Gaming Journal which I will try to post in English as well.

To sum it up, your Gaming Journal post is possibly the definition of how future posts must look like from other Rangfort members !

Romanian

Nu stiu sa scriu in Romana lol. E greu de tradus =)). Pe scurt, postarea lui @Cazador poate fi folosita ca Model Postare pentru sectiunea Jurnaul Tau. Nu va grabiti, fiti cat se poate de sinceri si incercati sa detaliati, daca se poate, de la primul joc video care l-ati jucat pana la ultimul.

Sanatate all !

PS: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post on someone else's Gaming Journal, for future reference please let me know and let others know.

• Thank you ! 1