[Jurnalul tau] - Cazador

Hello, straight up to the point, i enjoy playing Counter-Strike and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. This is what my Pc can handle at the moment. I really am looking forward to play DBD ( Dead By Daylight ) with my friend @Skadi as soon as I can buy my new pc because the game looks bomb.

Today I recorded something for the community and I cutted it to the best moments, I played pes 2013 and let me know how did I play :)

Here is the footage of the half time, agains the best settings of the game:

• Like 2
  • Thank you ! 1

English

Man this footbal game play reminds me when my mom bought me and my brother our first PC. I think it was a 4x86 or 6x86 can't remember. I would skip school, steal cigarettes from my mom's purse, then play video games like the vagabond I still am to this day. Nice goal at 34:11 !!! :)) DAAYUM !!! :))

So yeah, I don't want to steal your post @Cazador but I would play Fifa 98 or some type of Fifa, can't remember which Fifa worked on the old PCs. But I had friends over as well. I will keep all my personal thoughts for my upcoming personal Gaming Journal which I will try to post in English as well.

To sum it up, your Gaming Journal post is possibly the definition of how future posts must look like from other Rangfort members !

Romanian

Nu stiu sa scriu in Romana lol. E greu de tradus =)). Pe scurt, postarea lui @Cazador poate fi folosita ca Model Postare pentru sectiunea Jurnaul Tau. Nu va grabiti, fiti cat se poate de sinceri si incercati sa detaliati, daca se poate, de la primul joc video care l-ati jucat pana la ultimul.

Sanatate all !

PS: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post on someone else's Gaming Journal, for future reference please let me know and let others know.

• Thank you ! 1
  • 1 year later...

UPDATE:

I've been playing Dead By Daylight since december 2019 and i've gotta say that game impressed me for good and bad but I mostly enjoy playing it. Would defenitely recommend buying it and playing with your friend/s or chill as a killer (which you'll have a hard time playing btw). 

Another game that has caught alot of attention its Valorant, with the twitch popularity that it got I couldn't be left out of the mess so I got a drop for the game too before like 3 weeks? I played it, its a good thing that it has the some features like overwatch but its also kind of annoying sometimes. The people there want me more dead than some people here haha xD. 

Also I've started playing "watch dogs", its like GTA but its more focused on the missions obviously, feels cool.

3 hours ago, Cazador said:

UPDATE:

I've been playing Dead By Daylight since december 2019 and i've gotta say that game impressed me for good and bad but I mostly enjoy playing it. Would defenitely recommend buying it and playing with your friend/s or chill as a killer (which you'll have a hard time playing btw). 

Another game that has caught alot of attention its Valorant, with the twitch popularity that it got I couldn't be left out of the mess so I got a drop for the game too before like 3 weeks? I played it, its a good thing that it has the some features like overwatch but its also kind of annoying sometimes. The people there want me more dead than some people here haha xD. 

Also I've started playing "watch dogs", its like GTA but its more focused on the missions obviously, feels cool.

Well well well , Valorant yeah i must say isn't that great like people say. I've spent like 150hours on it , played over 300 matches and trust me it is worthless.
Closed beta game and indeed i do agree that they still have to fix some bugs but the big problem is like all FPS games too many cheaters caught and not banned yet, most of the people are toxic on there trolling the match much more now after they added ranks for competitive matches , you might enjoy it for the first matches but after awhile you get tired of it.
I've been playing against the same cheater 5 times in a row in 2 weeks and he said he got a bypass for the anticheat and actually the staff of riot games dosen't care about it right now.
I suggest to wait until the official release of the game they might go ahead and fix all the needs but we hope there's gonna be less cheaters on the official version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 6:40 AM, BlackPearl said:

Well well well , Valorant yeah i must say isn't that great like people say. I've spent like 150hours on it , played over 300 matches and trust me it is worthless.
Closed beta game and indeed i do agree that they still have to fix some bugs but the big problem is like all FPS games too many cheaters caught and not banned yet, most of the people are toxic on there trolling the match much more now after they added ranks for competitive matches , you might enjoy it for the first matches but after awhile you get tired of it.
I've been playing against the same cheater 5 times in a row in 2 weeks and he said he got a bypass for the anticheat and actually the staff of riot games dosen't care about it right now.
I suggest to wait until the official release of the game they might go ahead and fix all the needs but we hope there's gonna be less cheaters on the official version.

Some people dont play Valorant to win tho, I actually enjoyed it, enjoyed all the features, some were OP but its whatever for me, I couldn't careless about the hackers since every game has hackers, i wouldn't point my finger to the moderators either because its a hard job to work with alot of people and check them for hacks. I actually enjoyed every match, I got clapped a few times but a few times I was the leader of my team which felt pretty cool. I never experienced getting the same cheater 5 times, but even if i did i'd just DC if i saw him around.

(react with "hahaha" if you agree too)

• Haha 1