Sign in to follow this  
Manel

Report V_1 [;x]

Your Nick: Manel.

The complainant's nick: V_1 [;x]

Date and time : last 30 min 

Reason for complaint: He banned player for nothing and banned him premanetly and addban also banned anontherplayer for reason "calm"

Proof (accept only print to console / demo /snapshot):https://imgur.com/a/VJhvpbY

Other: And he give Zinou! admin without zinou! make request admin and zinou! taked rmv 2 time befor by name "rock-casper"

We are waiting for v_1 answer ...

v_1 you have already a warning ..

Deci rock-casper a luat remove de tot apoi a facut cerere sub numele de smartphone, a fost respins si v_1 ii da slot pe nick ul zinou, dupa toate acestea smartphone isi spune punctul de vedere la toate cererile sau reclamatiile fiind si slot...cum vine asta fratilor? Suntem pe cunostinte aici?

Lol, what's going on here that's weird, v_1 I know wouldn't do that O.O but if it's true then there has to be consequences or want him because he's a good guy and I never saw him doing something like that when he became founder.

I have enough evidence to remove 50% of the administrators,

and defend myself,

but since I see that everyone here hates me,

I prefer to keep all my words.

I don't hate you :P, I don't think others hate you too, it's just that we are little bit strict you know no one likes abusers of course not pointing this to you :D.

Just now, Sfaa7 said:

I don't hate you :P, I don't think others hate you too, it's just that we are little bit strict you know no one likes abusers of course not pointing this to you :D.

If I say: "No make camp"
They say I'm abusing

I prefer to stop "bothering" them

Let's see what they achieve with the new administrators

K10 se cede clar in demo cum te oftici din nimic si imi dai kick + ca prima data se da slay / kick/ ban

2 hours ago, Manel said:

He banned player for nothing and banned him premanetly

I can defend v_1 here,

he banned player "tata", by entering our server and advertising another server (Fury.ruls.ro)

12 minutes ago, GOTZE said:

K10 se cede clar in demo cum te oftici din nimic si imi dai kick + ca prima data se da slay / kick/ ban

It's what all administrators do when a terrorist is a panda, but when I do it, they throw aaaall the responsibility to me.

No problem but, they are going to need my help.

1-K10 talk with proofs

2-If that was right okay not ban permanetly and addban "if player joined in name ip you have to change his nick" that rules and if he make advertising kick him or ban for min.

3-Its not allowed to give player admin he already taked rmv 3 time 

• Like 1

k10 you can stay hidden as furien all round and no one can do anything to you but as furien you have objective to plant bomb at the last 30 seconds.

11 hours ago, Yumi Return. said:

If I say: "No make camp"
They say I'm abusing

I prefer to stop "bothering" them

Let's see what they achieve with the new administrators

who says that?

14 hours ago, Manel said:

Other: And he give Zinou! admin without zinou! make request admin and zinou! taked rmv 2 time befor by name "rock-casper"

This isn't your business ,

BTW, I don't understand nothing , who ban who ?  What v_1 did  to you? Don't speak bullshit from your mind, just say what happened with proofs  I'm waiting explication from you 

7 hours ago, Cord said:

This isn't your business ,

BTW, I don't understand nothing , who ban who ?  What v_1 did  to you? Don't speak bullshit from your mind, just say what happened with proofs  I'm waiting explication from you 

I was playing in server when V_1 joined in name "lock." I wasnt know he is v_1 and he say lbj  2 time. Once osd was in server and i gagged lock. For say lbj but he not change his name. When osd left the server. Lock. Say lbj again

So i gagged him he change his name and kicked me https://imgur.com/a/cpa7XYh

And for ban ; he banned player permanetly for nothing i send the proofs here 

https://imgur.com/a/VJhvpbY

I don't say anything from my mind

Edited by Manel

This is true.

2 hours ago, Manel said:

So i gagged him he change his name and kicked me

But this is not true. V_1 ban him permanent because "tata" was spamming another server (Fury.ruls.ro)

2 hours ago, Manel said:

And for ban ; he banned player permanetly for nothing

Se poate observa in domo ca pe chat nu a facut tata ala nici o reclama , poate o fi zis pe u@ , in orice caz pentru asta se da ban permanent ? Iar dupa primesc eu ban de la v1 pe motiv calm dupa ce k10 abuzeaza si ne da slap-uri urmand sa primesc si kick pe motiv camp ( se vede clar in demo ca nu am facut camp ). S a ajuns sa nu mai conteze de ce si ce comenzi aplici asupra unui jucator :) 

L 10/30/2018 - 00:16:08: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "tata<6353><STEAM_1:0:1057758374><>" chat " Vrei pe un sv mai smecher"
L 10/30/2018 - 00:16:28: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "tata<6353><STEAM_1:0:1057758374><>" chat " ungag"
L 10/30/2018 - 00:16:41: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "tata<6353><STEAM_1:0:1057758374><>" chat " respawn furien]\"
L 10/30/2018 - 00:16:54: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "tata<6353><STEAM_1:0:1057758374><>" chat " aici este Reclama"
L 10/30/2018 - 00:17:09: [admincmd.amxx] Ban: "v_1 [;x]<6346><STEAM_1:0:1078883126><>" ban and kick "tata<6353><STEAM_1:0:1057758374><>" (minutes "0") (reason "ok")

i don't see nothing wrong here
but when he insult you with nick "lock" 
he Will get advertisement !!