Sign in to follow this  
Manel

Report SCANDALjr.

Your Nick: CENT

The complainant's nick: SCANDALjr.

Date and time : last 10 min 

Reason for complaint: He turnback and camp in same area  and he think its allowed and that mean he not read rules and he start ignore me when i told him stop camp and turnback 

Proof (accept only print to console / demo /snapshot): https://imgur.com/a/PfmXCr5

Other: When you are the only admin online in server you cant do what you want 

Wow , that sound really sad . Alright , i'm up with remove . Dont think you're that smart . I know what's tb and what's camp , i even posted something about this thing but if i'm not a friendly admin with that who dont know exactly what they say that means , you know what that means ? , nothing . Pro remove , go on ;)

10 minutes ago, SCANDALjr. said:

Wow , that sound really sad . Alright , i'm up with remove . Dont think you're that smart . I know what's tb and what's camp , i even posted something about this thing but if i'm not a friendly admin with that who dont know exactly what they say that means , you know what that means ? , nothing . Pro remove , go on ;)

BTW we dont need noob admins 

Even if you posted; that not mean its become allowed 

3-7 sec can stand and shot???????? im sure that you don't know what is the turnback or camp

Ba frate, nu mai baga legale ca te ai prajit de tot sincer... una e sa stai 4-5 secunde sa tragi si alta e ce ai facut tu in demo ul ce l-am urcat mai sus :) Privest e l , poate realizezi in ce hal faceai tb...toti intelegem regulamentul si stilul de joc, ai dreptate ca multi admini exagereaza si chiar nu te lasa sa stai nici 3 secunde pe loc ( iti iei slay pentru camp) dar ce faci tu, este bataie de joc fata de noi :)

he got removed.
and manel / gotze , -1 both of you cause you didn't play with your admin name, then tell me why you want admin here ?
The next mistake  removed.

From now on admins who plays with different name has remove.

this was said by @fPs # oSd On date 10/11/2018
T/C