Discuti Libere / Free Chatting

The topic of endless discussions!

Any subject can be approached,within the limits of common sense

Do you have any idea for help server

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Manel said:

I think to add maps "CS GO"

How many people like it

I wouldnt suggest that we tryed that on Marvel and when you boost the server you loose most of the players because they get drop frames , the game load too slow , and they are not optimized.

Just now, Cazador said:

might as well change the name of the server to marvel v2.0

why do you think that will happen , do you not like the now server..?

2 minutes ago, Mero^ said:

why do you think that will happen , do you not like the now server..?

I guess i have to explain my own words, what i was saying was that every server should have their own unique style, the server as it is right now its good, no need to copy other servers.

Just now, Cazador said:

I guess i have to explain my own words, what i was saying was that every server should have their own unique style, the server as it is right now its good, no need to copy other servers.

We did not copy any other servers. We just take an idea, and we share something with you, nothing more ☺ 

I do not have much experience with classic servers . I led more than 4 years with zombie servers . i think I really need support :))

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackPearl said:

I wouldnt suggest that we tryed that on Marvel and when you boost the server you loose most of the players because they get drop frames , the game load too slow , and they are not optimized.

Thanks for your suggest, maybe add new maps 1.6

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, fPs # oSd said:

The server needs players nothing more ;) !

The server is still new It wasn't one month since I added it in gt.rs :)))

3 hours ago, fPs # oSd said:

i don t desagree

Oh ! One more thing .. his owners needs to learn more cs :))

Bad teacher :)))))))

10 hours ago, Mero^ said:

What about Mero , bad boys

When you have my pc, you will know how to suffer :P

I feel you Mero^
I have a bad computer too but tho i hope soon a gaming one will come over here because i really want to play better some games , i got a good monitor , mouse , headset , microphone but the computer itself is too old for some games , the CPU rendering is so bad and the video card is struggling to render the games by herself , that's why i don't do live streams anymore and that makes me so sad because i actually like to go livestream everyday with what i do play.

9 hours ago, BlackPearl said:

I feel you Mero^
I have a bad computer too but tho i hope soon a gaming one will come over here because i really want to play better some games , i got a good monitor , mouse , headset , microphone but the computer itself is too old for some games , the CPU rendering is so bad and the video card is struggling to render the games by herself , that's why i don't do live streams anymore and that makes me so sad because i actually like to go livestream everyday with what i do play.

I ati si tu in rate daca nu ai bani sa dai cash.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, Mero^ said:

What about Mero , bad boys

When you have my pc, you will know how to suffer :P

Bad PC or Gamming PC

You and oSd both noobs :)))

10 hours ago, fPs # oSd said:

Why you have at your profile City: Munchen cuz you are not from there  or atleast there:))

Yes from Munchen 

For now not there

Why you have at your profile City: Marasesti cuz you are not from there or atleast there :)))

3 hours ago, Manel said:

Bad PC or Gamming PC

You and oSd both noobs :)))

Who speaks to the "BAD GIRL?" I have a friend who lives in Israel. when he entered first time he loved the server so much even he gave boost 2 time , He was playing and everything was fine until you came at the server and he hated everything and left the server :P

12 hours ago, Mero^ said:

Who speaks to the "BAD GIRL?" I have a friend who lives in Israel. when he entered first time he loved the server so much even he gave boost 2 time , He was playing and everything was fine until you came at the server and he hated everything and left the server :P

Bad luck :P

On 7/19/2020 at 9:40 PM, fPs # oSd said:

Manel doesn t know to play cs or to make friends :))

You wrong :))