1.Your Nick: m4m3t ;x

2.The complainant's nick: No specific ADMIN

3.Date and time: Today

4.Reason for complaint: Moderators not active with less experience.

5.Proof (accept only print to console / demo /snapshot): https://imgur.com/a/fbgSrYP

6.Other: even if there is online admins they can't even find the cheaters which only the really experienced admins will.
i had to kick them and keep kicking them using ways different than the nick, as you can see they are changing the nick thinking i can't find them ... they even don't ask why i kicked them because they know what they did !!

• Like 1

Say some names tho, make an upp request if you are unhappy about moderators and make a diffrence, im very active and i always stay spec and take in consideration people's reports.

Edited by Thatch
21 minutes ago, m4m3t_x said:

i have been following the cheater for a long time and he haven't been banned yet, as i said you are not experienced enough.

I wasn't online there, and btw dont say moderators are not active, i started playing on this server after you, and i have almost double your hours

Edited by Thatch

Alright

Where the proofs ?????? if they are use hack wall aim .....etc

And if they really use hack why you didnt add them in your banlist here on forum

Anyway i am waiting you to post here the proofs on that players you have 12 hour

And you have to say nick admin in your report 

it' one player changing his nick, what i have cover is that i'm kicking him by his ID, what is the purpose of reporting him here and letting him enjoying killing all the server without doing anything ? i knew no one would come.

An Admin replyed after almost 5 hours, as i said where is the purpose of banning him if he enjoy with his cheats?

• Manel locked this topic