Nick: GigaBite

Proposal:

1. Damage dealt to trip mines is pretty low so it takes a rather significant amount of time to break trough them and thus I thought if possible, since their health has already been lowered from 800 to 600, why not instead limit the number you can buy per round on about 4.

2. Jet pack has way too much fuel leaving many times someone who just flies around for half a round not doing anything.

3. Bazooka damage output could be lowered by 300 damage give or take if possible since whenever there is 3 people with it(which is most of the time)zombies just get bombarded without being able to do much cause their opponent can just blast them with a 1000 damage and then fly away and shoot from distance, if not that then increase the cool down by a good margine.

4. It's fair for VIP to have its advantage but as it is right now infection bomb is the only thing you need to fear cause starting out with 300 armour plus a 1k health gives you the option to ram directly into zombies and even take a few hits without worrying much about being infected or killed in case of mods or last person alive. And when it comes to the weapon choice in VIP menu maybe lowering it to 1.5 damage at least the gold xmx would help balance it a bit since every VIP uses that weapon for a reason and the fact combing that weapon with bazooka makes you deal double its already crazy damage makes it rather unfair. New suggestion 150-200 armour with 500-600 health.

how it benefits the server:

1. It would force players into more of a team play cause you wouldn't be able to just spam trip mines as much as you wish and literraly kill multiple nemesis and/or assassin without having at least having someone backing you up.

2. Would force players into actually trying to kill the zombies instead of just avoiding them till the time runs out while in the meantime annoying people who actually came to play an actual human vs zombie game.

3. Bazooka should be an extra damage to help you out when attacked by multiple zombies not a slaughter machine option to just use and spam instead of actually confronting the zombies as you should, this should allow zombies to group together and attack a person without having to worry about being just blasted away in a few shoots.

4. VIP is already considered too much by many if not most players on the server and there is a good reason behind it with its attack(damage) and defence(armor and health) being relatively too high as it is, making this change should leave a very relevant margine in strength for a VIP so that people would still consider buying it without making it what almost is a full on pay to win.

Edited by Gigabite
  • Like 2

1.I think limiting the number of land mines you can buy will help out a lot , since its quite hard to go through a 600 hp mine , when the human can just place another one right after you destroyed the first one (this goes on and on) , making it impossible to attack someone who is barricaded .

2.For me , i dont really use the jet that much (to fly) , but i know that usually , the last human tends to just fly all the round and run from the zombies (when they reach a high point they just use E to hover and the jet recharges , then repets) . I dont think you need to nerf the fuel since you can just knife blink to the target .

3.YES, NERF THAT . You are right , bazooka is just way to overpowerd since a lot of players have jets and just slaughter the first zombies  in the beggining of the round and through the round . Also , it would make the "fly all round and just bazooka zombies" strategy less viable. Nerfing it by 300-400 would be enough yeah.

4.Since i am a VIP i know there is a slight advantage between us and the normal players , but at the same time i think that it is quite balanced . Maybe lowering the hp from 1k to 500-750(in this range) would help . Also , the xm is just as powerful as the Golden Ak , the damage output is just bigger because as u said we "ram" into zombies and dmg them from close range (also the x2 dmg from the vip).The armor doesnt matter cuz u can just buy it in the beggining of the round and through the round and its cheap. The only good strategy as a zombie , against a human vip is to infect him with a nade or attack him from behind . I can tank a zombie non-stop hitting me cuz i can buy armor very fast , its not cuz of the vip. 

If we compare the things you get as a vip to ammo we have : 300 armor = 15 ammo , noclip = 10 ammo , 1k hp =50 ammo and x2 dmg = 150 points , multijump = 5 ammo . This gives the vip an advantage of 80 ammo and 150 points every round . But at the same time , you pay for those benefits(in case you didnt get the vip from the event) . I am not counting the vip weapons (xm , cuz its the same as the golden ak).

In conclusion if there is something to nerf for the vip , it would be the HP and the dmg . In my opinion 500-750 hp would be enough and maybe lower the damage from x2 to x1.5-x1.75.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Gigabite said:

1. Damage dealt to trip mines is pretty low so it takes a rather significant amount of time to break trough them and thus I thought if possible, since their health has already been lowered from 800 to 600, why not instead limit the number you can buy per round on about 4.

What if you can place just one LM with 800 HP? I think no one can barricade himself forever.

2. Jet pack has way too much fuel leaving many times someone who just flies around for half a round not doing anything.

You don't know how annoying is to someone being last human and fly forever with the jetpack. No, jetpacks are good how they are now.

3. Bazooka damage output could be lowered by 300 damage give or take if possible since whenever there is 3 people with it(which is most of the time)zombies just get bombarded without being able to do much cause their opponent can just blast them with a 1000 damage and then fly away and shoot from distance, if not that then increase the cool down by a good margine.

Yes, this one is a good idea. A zombie can die instantly if 5 players shoot they bazooka in the same time.

4. It's fair for VIP to have its advantage but as it is right now infection bomb is the only thing you need to fear cause starting out with 300 armour plus a 1k health gives you the option to ram directly into zombies and even take a few hits without worrying much about being infected or killed in case of mods or last person alive. And when it comes to the weapon choice in VIP menu maybe lowering it to 1.5 damage at least the gold xmx would help balance it a bit since every VIP uses that weapon for a reason and the fact combing that weapon with bazooka makes you deal double its already crazy damage makes it rather unfair. New suggestion 150-200 armour with 500-600 health.

The hp is ok, the armor is the problem. The armor is the problem in general. If they will add a limitation to armor, to like buy it for 3 times [100 armor] per round, it will be ok. Like to buy 300 armor max. per round.

The damage is ok for XM gold and rest of them, they should increase the price of them. Like to 100.

• Like 1

I agree with FasT^Andreea on this but i think 600 HP it's enough just for one LM.

And for 2, 3 and 4 i agree with GigaBite.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, FasT^Andreea said:

What if you can place just one LM with 800 HP? I think no one can barricade himself forever.

2 LM with 600 health I think would be good enough, not overpowered but also still useful enough to force, nemesis specifically, away from you unless you are like the last person left or something.

1.LM hp changed to 500hp(for moment we keep it unlimited,with the same damage and if its not ok we will reduce it 50%) - we cant put a limit,this is the gameplay of zombie plague,think at armageddon rounds without mine

2.The jetpack doesn t have so much fuel as it looks like,players use the parachute to stay in the air and refill(on modes the fuel is reduced like 75%).We will keep it like this for now

3.Bazooka damage changed from 1250 to 500.

4.We will do our best for VIP to have their advantage,is normal,but since they are a little bit too op,we will make it next changes to keep it like this:

VIP HP:750 / VIP ARMOR:200

VIP EXTRA ITEMS(M9):all damage changed from x2 to x1.5

Tryder: You can buy it max 1 time per round

100 armor: 5 times per round/200 armor:1 time per round/300 armor:1 time per round( a total of 1000 armor per round to buy - 1720 with tryder, 1920 with vip)

------------------------------

We will see how it works on server and in case we will come with another changes,thx for opinions.

• Like 3
  • Bull. locked this topic