Sign in to follow this  
Minnie

How many of you know English ?!

# Hello everybody . I want to know how many people speak English . 

• Like 5

Same here :D not very much but enough to have a conversation with others.

Edited by myCro

Alright ... well as far i see we are some people talking english .... welcome all to the International Section of RangFort.

I hope all of you have a good time arround here.

• Like 2

Ati assasinat limba Engleza :)

1. "English" nu "english"

2. Too vs To

Nu mi-o luati in nume de rau ... dar poate daca acum va atrag atentia si ma injurati, data viitoare va aduceti aminte si nu mai repetati greseala :) Tot raul spre bine... no?

• Like 8

Ati assasinat limba Engleza :)

1. "English" nu "english"

2. Too vs To

Nu mi-o luati in nume de rau ... dar poate daca acum va atrag atentia si ma injurati, data viitoare va aduceti aminte si nu mai repetati greseala :) Tot raul spre bine... no?

I tought we can speack only english in this section of forum, and everyone do some little mistakes like to instead of too or seriosly? english with E? =))) even we make that kind of mistakes when we speack our native language(romanian,i was suposed to type it with R i guess :D ),and yeah i think i can speack english too :)) i "speack in words"every day with my international friends from other games but never speacked with them on ts or any other program.Anyway i learnt english from music,videos,movies and games so don't blame me if i make some gramatical mistakes :)) blame my teachers :P.

• Like 1

I tought we can speack only english in this section of forum, and everyone do some little mistakes like to instead of too or seriosly? english with E? =))) even we make that kind of mistakes when we speack our native language(romanian,i was suposed to type it with R i guess :D ),and yeah i think i can speack english too :)) i "speack in words"every day with my international friends from other games but never speacked with them on ts or any other program.Anyway i learnt english from music,videos,movies and games so don't blame me if i make some gramatical mistakes :)) blame my teachers :P.

Haha . U have some problems with the word " to speak ". It says " speak " no " speack " . 

• Like 4

Haha . U have some problems with the word " to speak ". It says " speak " no " speack " . 

Yeh i know and i have a problem with the word worck too :D i always say worck even if i know it's work i just can't control it :))) so i need to say sorry for the mistakes i'll do with speack and worck from now :'(  :P 

• Like 2

Hey , i am here , i can speak English .. About problems with the words , everybody have a problem .. Nothing it's perfect .

Hey , i am here , i can speak English .. About problems with the words , everybody have a problem .. Nothing it's perfect .

Welcome, TempesT . Hope u like here and yes, you`re right, nobody`s perfect :) .

• Like 2

i can speak English  tooooooooooo

Edited by El Shaarawyy
  • Like 1

First of all Minnie you made a little mistake there, you should have put the presents simple of the verb speak and that means speaks.

Try not to yell at me if i corrected you.

Hi everyone. Now i can try my English after being in United Kingdom, right? :D

• Like 2

There's a slightly noticeable difference between knowing English (proper grammar & spelling) and being able to communicate.
Don't get me wrong. I am not criticizing you - I am trying to help :)

Also, the first-person singular pronoun is always written with a capital I

Languages, as well as months and days of the week are also capitalized.

• Like 2

All users we speak english, with some grammar problems, but we learn every day something new. That's good.

Edited by dK^aL3X